Gray Gaulding Wins Pole for the BLUE OX 100 at RIR
Corey LaJoie qualified second, followed by Cole Custer, Ben Kennedy and Austin Hill
Virginia’s very own Gray Gaulding makes history at Richmond International Raceway by becoming the youngest driver to win the pole for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
The Colonial Heights, VA, native turned the fastest lap (121.223 mph) and will start first for tonight’s BLUE OX 100 in the #20 Krispy Kreme Toyota.
Corey LaJoie qualified second, followed by Cole Custer, Ben Kennedy and Austin Hill.
Tickets are still available for the BLUE OX 100, followed by the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
On Friday, April 26, a full day of on-track activity features the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and NBC12 Pole Qualifying. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
Tickets are still on sale for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Unveils New Marketing Campaign “Chaos At Every Corner”
- Stage Lengths Announced for Richmond International Raceway April and September Weekends
- RIR Cares’ Day of Giving Awards Deserving Organizations with Grants
- Dash4Cash Returns to Richmond International Raceway and the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Daytona Day Watch Party on February 26