Gray Gaulding Wins Pole for the BLUE OX 100 at RIR
Corey LaJoie qualified second, followed by Cole Custer, Ben Kennedy and Austin Hill
Virginia’s very own Gray Gaulding makes history at Richmond International Raceway by becoming the youngest driver to win the pole for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
The Colonial Heights, VA, native turned the fastest lap (121.223 mph) and will start first for tonight’s BLUE OX 100 in the #20 Krispy Kreme Toyota.
Corey LaJoie qualified second, followed by Cole Custer, Ben Kennedy and Austin Hill.
Tickets are still available for the BLUE OX 100, followed by the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
On Friday, April 26, a full day of on-track activity features the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and NBC12 Pole Qualifying. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
Tickets are still on sale for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway