Brad Keselowski Wins ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
Spring NASCAR Weekend at RIR Culminates Saturday Night
NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski battled his way to the front in the waning laps of the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway to score a trip to Gatorade Victory Lane. Keselowski’s #22 SKF/Discount Tire Ford bested Kevin Harvick’s #33 Hungry Man/Armour Chevrolet to earn his first victory and third top-10 finish of the 2013 season.
Kyle Busch (#54 Monster Energy Toyota), Brian Vickers (#20 Dollar General Toyota) and Regan Smith (#7 TaxSlayer.com Chevrolet) rounded out the top five.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow - Saturday, April 27 - for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223 or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Washington Redskins Quarterback Robert Griffin III to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver
- The 5 Ts to an Enjoyable April 25 & 26 NASCAR Race Weekend
- It's a Party in the RVA: Miller Lite Party Zone Relocates to Midway
- RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Fan Hospitality & Pit Pass Options for April 25 & 26 NASCAR Weekend