Brad Keselowski Wins ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
Spring NASCAR Weekend at RIR Culminates Saturday Night
NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski battled his way to the front in the waning laps of the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway to score a trip to Gatorade Victory Lane. Keselowski’s #22 SKF/Discount Tire Ford bested Kevin Harvick’s #33 Hungry Man/Armour Chevrolet to earn his first victory and third top-10 finish of the 2013 season.
Kyle Busch (#54 Monster Energy Toyota), Brian Vickers (#20 Dollar General Toyota) and Regan Smith (#7 TaxSlayer.com Chevrolet) rounded out the top five.
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow - Saturday, April 27 - for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway featuring Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, and all your favorite drivers. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223 or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness