Kevin Harvick Wins the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at Richmond International Raceway
Kevin Harvick vaulted from seventh to first during a Green-White-Checkered finish to win the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. It’s his first trip to Gatorade Victory Lane this season.
Juan Pablo Montoya was just a few laps away from his first career oval win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, but a late-race caution and the Harvick surge spoiled his chances.
Clint Bowyer; Joey Logano; Montoya and South Boston, Virginia’s Jeff Burton round out the top five.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway September 6-7 for a doubleheader weekend featuring the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. April ticket holders may renew their tickets by May 6. Tickets go on sale to the general public May 23.
- Keselowski Scores First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win at Richmond
- Busch Brings Home Fourth NASCAR Nationwide Series Win of 2014
- Keselowski Wins Fourth Pole of the Season at RIR
- Busch Brings Homes Sixth Pole of the Season at Richmond
- Carl Edwards Fastest in Final NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice at RIR