Kevin Harvick Wins the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at Richmond International Raceway
Kevin Harvick vaulted from seventh to first during a Green-White-Checkered finish to win the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. It’s his first trip to Gatorade Victory Lane this season.
Juan Pablo Montoya was just a few laps away from his first career oval win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, but a late-race caution and the Harvick surge spoiled his chances.
Clint Bowyer; Joey Logano; Montoya and South Boston, Virginia’s Jeff Burton round out the top five.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway September 6-7 for a doubleheader weekend featuring the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. April ticket holders may renew their tickets by May 6. Tickets go on sale to the general public May 23.
- Washington Redskins Quarterback Robert Griffin III to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver
- The 5 Ts to an Enjoyable April 25 & 26 NASCAR Race Weekend
- It's a Party in the RVA: Miller Lite Party Zone Relocates to Midway
- RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Fan Hospitality & Pit Pass Options for April 25 & 26 NASCAR Weekend