NASCAR K&N PRO SERIES EAST DRIVER SAM HUNT READING TO KIDS AT THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM OF RICHMOND
CMoR Central Location Offering FREE Admission After 5 p.m.
The event features a Q&A followed by a special Story Time with Sam, as he reads the book, Racer Buddies: Rematch at Richmond. Fans of all ages are invited to tour Sam’s car hauler and see his race car for the upcoming BLUE OX 100, and check out the RIR Pace Car. Admission to the museum is FREE after 5 p.m.
The Pit Stop exhibit is a traveling, four-piece, interactive display that teaches kids and adults all about the country’s most popular racing series that originally launched in early February at the Chesterfield CMoR location (6629 Lake Harbour Dr., Midlothian, VA 23112, in the Winterpock Shopping Center).
The four pieces of the exhibit include:
- The Flag Stand: Visual and interactive explanation of what each flag used during a NASCAR race indicates
- Half Car: Children can sit inside an actual NASCAR race car that has been cut in half to see what it’s like inside the cockpit
- Build Your Own Race Car: Visitors may build small scale cars to race against others, with the opportunity to modify the pieces to make them go faster
- When They Were Young: Historical facts and information about NASCAR drivers, crew chiefs and owners who hail from Virginia
For more information on the Children’s Museum of Richmond, please click here.
Tickets are on sale now for the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Advance tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Tickets for the ToyotaCare 250 start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday. The weekend begins Thursday, April 25, when the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to RIR for the BLUE OX 100 and Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown presented by FedEx, benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU. Advance tickets are $25, with children 12 and younger admitted free.
- Track Takeover at RIR - If You're A Fan, You're Invited
- Kick It With Matt Kenseth in Fan Hospitality at RIR
- Forget the Six-Pack...Try Our Four-Pack
- Squirrels, Richmond International Raceway To Partner On Inaugural Turn Left Golf Classic
- Winning Becomes More Important Than Ever at Richmond International Raceway