Fans Benefit by Renewing Tickets for September 6-7 NASCAR Weekend at RIR
Deadline to Renew & Receive Perks is May 6
Check out all the benefits you receive by renewing your September 6-7 tickets by the May 6 deadline
It has only been three days since NASCAR was in Richmond, Virginia, but fans are already counting down the days until Richmond International Raceway hosts the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series races, September 6-7.
Fans who attended the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR weekend at America’s Premier Short Track this past weekend are encouraged to renew their tickets by the May 6 deadline to enjoy these benefits:
- Special renewal pricing: At least $10 off per NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets
- Payment plan options: Take advantage of Pay Half Now, Half Later or the 4-Part Payment Plan to spread out your payments over a period of time
- No processing fee on Print at Home: Opt to print your tickets at home and we’ll waive the processing fee
- Option to relocate: Those who renew have first choice to move their seats or add additional seats before tickets go on sale to the general public
For a full listing of renewal benefits, please visit www.rir.com/renewals.
Tickets for the Saturday, September 7, Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Friday, September 6, Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race go on sale to the general public Thursday, May 23.
Advance tickets for the Federated Auto Parts 400 start at $45 and advance seats for the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 start at $30. For additional information, log on to www.rir.com or call 866-455-7223.
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race