September 6-7 "One Last Race to Make The Chase" NASCAR Weekend Tickets on Sale May 23
Federated Auto Parts 400 Sets the Field for the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup
"One Last Race to Make The Chase" is a race you don't want to miss!
Following one of the most thrilling finishes of the NASCAR season last month at Richmond International Raceway, fans are excited that short track action returns to America’s Premier Short Track September 6-7 for the “One Last Race to Make The Chase” weekend. Tickets for both nights of racing go on sale May 23.
The Saturday, September 7, Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, known as “One Last Race to Make The Chase,” is the final event before the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The Federated Auto Parts 400 is a race circled on every driver’s calendar, as many will be fighting for one of the 12 spots in The Chase – NASCAR’s 10-race finale that determines the series champion. Watch defending champion Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon and many more “under the lights.” Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50.
The weekend gets started Friday, September 6, with a full day of on-track activity, highlighted by the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Emporia, Virginia’s Elliott Sadler, Brian Vickers, Austin Dillon, Sam Hornish Jr., Justin Allgaier and all your favorite series regulars will battle with several NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers running double-duty. Friday’s ticket includes Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $35, with kids 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
In addition to tickets for the races, fans can upgrade their race day experience with Friday Pre-Race Pit Passes ($50).
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend