Brad Keselowski, Greg Biffle Headline 3-Wide Fan Hospitality Appearances at RIR, September 7
Pre-Race Pit Pass, Indoor Hospitality & Driver Appearances Included in 3-Wide Upgrade
Fans invited to upgrade their race day with 3-Wide, which includes a pre-race pit pass, driver appearances, food and beverage & more!
Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski and current top-10 driver Greg Biffle are the special guests in Richmond International Raceway’s 3-Wide fan hospitality on Saturday, September 7 prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event – “One Last Race to Make The Chase.”
Guests who have race tickets for the Saturday, September 7, race at RIR are invited to upgrade their race day experience by purchasing 3-Wide fan hospitality, which includes a pre-race Pit Pass and admission to the 3-Wide hospitality area, located in a climate-controlled building, where you can enjoy the Keselowski and Biffle Q&A sessions, food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing “under the lights.”
The 3-Wide upgrade is $80* per adult, and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE pre-race Pit Pass (valid 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate-controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Question & Answer sessions with Brad Keselowski and Greg Biffle.
- Appetizers from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas and water.
- Three beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age and older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games and a chance to win a trip to pre-race and Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
Kids 12 and younger can experience 3-Wide fan hospitality for $40. The kids’ version includes everything above except the beer and wine tickets.
*Race tickets are not included in 3-Wide; fans must have a corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to purchase 3-Wide.
Click here to purchase tickets for the Saturday, September 7, Federated Auto Parts 400 race and 3-Wide, or call the ticket office at 866-455-7223. Advance race tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $45.
On Friday, September 6, a full day of on-track activity, including the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying and WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying is in store for race fans. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult on Friday. Advance tickets start at $30 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Daytona Day Watch Party on Sunday
- Virginia Native Gray Gaulding Takes Over RIR Social Channels at Speedweeks at Daytona
- Richmond International Raceway Unveils New Marketing Campaign “Chaos At Every Corner”
- Stage Lengths Announced for Richmond International Raceway April and September Weekends
- RIR Cares’ Day of Giving Awards Deserving Organizations with Grants