Travis Pastrana, Elliott Sadler, Trevor Bayne & More Signing Autographs Prior to Virginia529 College Savings 250
Additional Drivers Expected to be Added to Lineup
Virginia 529 College Savings 250 ticket holders are eligible to receive autographs from three of the top drivers in the NASCAR Nationwide Series.
Once again proving NASCAR is one of the fan-friendliest sports in America, NASCAR Nationwide Series drivers will sign autographs for fans attending the Virginia529 College Savings 250 race at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, September 6. The line up includes:
- Travis Pastrana
- Trevor Bayne
- Elliott Sadler
- Jack Ingram
- Nelson Piquet Jr
- Justin Allgaier
- Jeffery Earnhardt
- Parker Kligerman
- Austin Dillon
- Ryan Reed
- Cole Whitt
The NASCAR Nationwide Series returns to Richmond International Raceway Friday, September 6, for a full day of on-track activity highlighted by the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race “under the lights.” A great family-friendly option, tickets start at $35 with children 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections. To purchase, click here or call 866-455-7223.
Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event is “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” Fans can expect one of the most intense and heated races of the season, with drivers battling for a spot in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Once the checkered flag flies, the field will be set for the 10-race championship. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 & 4, start at $50 and can be purchased by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway