Joey Logano Reading to Kids on Race Day in Virginia529 Kids Zone
Kids of All Ages Invited to Free Reading by NASCAR Driver
Bring the kids to see Joey Logano at RIR on Saturday, September 7
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Joey Logano will read to children at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, September 7, prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. The event is free and open to kids of all ages in the Virginia529 Kids Zone.
Logano, who is in the thick of a battle to race his way into the Chase, will read The Berenstain Bears and the Big Road Race, authored by Stan & Jan Berenstain, at 4:00 p.m.
The Virginia529 Kids Zone is an educational and interactive environment for kids to enjoy prior to the NASCAR races at Richmond International Raceway. Hands-on activities that teach math and science will wow their minds with cool experiments throughout the day.
Don’t forget to visit the RIR Kids Club website. In addition to fun games and puzzles, you can sign up your child for club benefits, which include:
- Official RIR Kids Club membership card
- Membership gift
- Special ticket offers
- Opportunity to participate in race weekend experiences
- Access to exclusive Kids Club activities and events
Make sure you bring your kids to see Joey and all the great activities at the Virginia529 Kids Zone on Saturday, September 7, prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make the Chase.” Advance tickets start at $45, and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The Virginia529 Kids Zone is open on Friday, September 6, prior to the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
- NASCAR Industry Comes Together to Thank Fans With RIR Fan Prizes
- NASCAR Driver Kasey Kahne ‘Nailed It’ at Habitat for Humanity
- Richmond International Raceway Continues Kid-Friendly Focus
- Richmond International Raceway Names Michael Waddell Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Central Virginia Celtic Festival and Highland Games Returns to Richmond International Raceway