Jeff Gordon Wins Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at Richmond International Raceway
Jeff Gordon (#24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet) will take first position at tomorrow’s Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race after winning the Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying with a fast lap of 20.674 seconds at 130.599 mph. Kurt Busch (#78 Furniture Row/Beautyrest Chevrolet) will start second, followed by Brad Keselowski (32 Miller Lite Ford).
The Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race waves the green flag at 7:30 pm tonight. Emporia, Virginia’s Elliott Sadler, Brian Vickers, Austin Dillon , Sam Hornish Jr., Justin Allgaier and all your favorite series regulars will battle with several NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers.
Tickets are still on sale for tonight’s race starting at $35, with kids 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
“One Last Race to Make The Chase” - the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race is scheduled to start at 7:30 pm Saturday, September 7. Ten drivers, including Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. and Truex Jr. are fighting for five remaining spots in The Chase, and a shot at the series championship.
Tomorrow night’s Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223 or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway