Parker Kligerman Fastest in Final NASCAR Nationwide Series Practice at RIR
WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying Coming Up This Afternoon
Parker Kligerman (#77 Toyota Toyota) held the lead in today’s final practice for the Virginia529 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race tonight at Richmond International Raceway. Kligerman posted a speed of 124.792 mph on the challenging ¾-mile oval. Second fastest, at 124.115 mph, was Kenny Wallace (#29 American Ethanol Toyota). Rounding out the top 5 are Matt Kenseth (#18 Reser’s Toyota), Kyle Larson (#32 Snickers Bites Chevrolet), and Trevor Bayne (#6 RFR Driven Ford).
WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying begins at 4:05 pm today, setting the stage for the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at 7:30 pm. Emporia, Virginia’s Elliott Sadler, Brian Vickers, Austin Dillon, Sam Hornish Jr., Justin Allgaier and all your favorite series regulars will battle with several NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers.
Tickets are still on sale for the Virginia529 College Savings 250 – the 1,000th NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Tickets start at $35, with kids 12 and younger admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission.
Join us tomorrow for “One Last Race to Make The Chase” - the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Drivers will be fighting for one of the 12 spots to compete for the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship. Watch defending champion Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Chesterfield, Virginia’s Denny Hamlin, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon and many more “under the lights.” Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50 and can be purchased online by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223 or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway