Kroger Bringing On-Site Store to RIR on Race Weekend
Stock up on your tailgating needs at the on-site Kroger store
Fans looking to stock up on tailgating items this weekend at Richmond International Raceway can visit a new, on-site Kroger store for their race day needs.
Kroger is setting up shop in Parking Lot D this Friday and Saturday at RIR from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Click here for a map to locate the store.
The list of items available for purchase include hot dogs and hamburgers, Coca-Cola products, Gatorade, bagged ice, charcoal grills and much more. Click here for a complete list of products available.
This weekend is NASCAR race weekend at Richmond International Raceway, featuring Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make The Chase” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Ten drivers are looking to fill five positions to complete the 2013 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup field. The emotions are high and the anticipation is unparalleled. Tickets start at $50 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.Friday night’s Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race is a great family value because children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections. Tickets start at $35 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway