Kroger Bringing On-Site Store to RIR on Race Weekend
Stock up on your tailgating needs at the on-site Kroger store
Fans looking to stock up on tailgating items this weekend at Richmond International Raceway can visit a new, on-site Kroger store for their race day needs.
Kroger is setting up shop in Parking Lot D this Friday and Saturday at RIR from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Click here for a map to locate the store.
The list of items available for purchase include hot dogs and hamburgers, Coca-Cola products, Gatorade, bagged ice, charcoal grills and much more. Click here for a complete list of products available.
This weekend is NASCAR race weekend at Richmond International Raceway, featuring Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make The Chase” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Ten drivers are looking to fill five positions to complete the 2013 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup field. The emotions are high and the anticipation is unparalleled. Tickets start at $50 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.Friday night’s Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race is a great family value because children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections. Tickets start at $35 and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway