Local & Branded Food & Beer Options Available at RIR, Septemer 6-7
Try out the local and branded food options on race weekend!
Fans will enjoy several local and national brand food options, as well as Virginia craft brews, when NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway, this weekend, September 6-7. While out and about on the midway prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series races, check out:
- Buz and Ned’s Real Barbecue
- Papa John’s
- Mellow Mushroom
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Famous Dave’s
- Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Strawberry Street
RIR debuts the Trackside Tavern, featuring Virginia breweries:
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (Richmond)
- Smartmouth Brewing Company (Norfolk)
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company (Ashburn)
- Wild Wolf Brewing Company (Nellysford)
Krispy Kreme doughnuts will be $1, or six for $5. Seventy-seven cents per doughnut sold will be donated to RIR Cares – a Donor Advised Fund of The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, that donates racing-related items and offers financial support to assist community outreach programs and nonprofit charities. RIR Cares focuses on youth, education and recreation initiatives to help better the Greater Richmond Metropolitan Area.
Tickets are on sale now for the Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” Many NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers will battle it out for precious points to race their way into The Chase and put it all on the line for an all-important win that translates into Chase bonus points. You’ve got to see it live on Saturday, September 7. Tickets, including seats in Turns 1 and 4, start at $50, and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223.
Tickets for the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race start at $35 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
- Richmond International Raceway Unveils New Marketing Campaign “Chaos At Every Corner”
- Stage Lengths Announced for Richmond International Raceway April and September Weekends
- RIR Cares’ Day of Giving Awards Deserving Organizations with Grants
- Dash4Cash Returns to Richmond International Raceway and the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Daytona Day Watch Party on February 26