RIR Accepting Grant Applications for 2013
RIR Cares Will Award Donations to Local Organizations During Five Days of Giving
RIR Cares will award grants to several organizations this December
Richmond International Raceway is accepting grant applications through November 15, with funds to be awarded during the RIR Cares Five Days of Giving during December.
IRS qualified public 501(c)3 charitable organizations are urged to download the application at www.rir.com/nascarfoundationgrantapplication and submit by the November 15, 2013 deadline. Please note that an application does not guarantee a donation.
Richmond International Raceway Cares is a Donor Advised Fund of The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c)3. RIR Cares is dedicated to assisting charities, causes and events in the community that focus on – but are not limited to – youth, education and recreation.
Last December, RIR Cares donated $12,000 in total donations to area nonprofits during its Five Days of Giving campaign.
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway April 25-26, 2014. Guests who purchased tickets to the September 6-7, 2013 race weekend will receive a renewal invitation during the first half of November. Tickets go on sale January 15, 2014, but fans who subscribe to receive promotional e-mails can purchase two days early. Click here to subscribe.
RIR Cares Mission:
Through the NASCAR Foundation, Richmond International Raceway Cares aims to better the community and its citizens by providing donations and volunteer hours to Richmond-area nonprofits that focus mainly on youth, education, and recreation.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Daytona Day Watch Party on Sunday
- Virginia Native Gray Gaulding Takes Over RIR Social Channels at Speedweeks at Daytona
- Richmond International Raceway Unveils New Marketing Campaign “Chaos At Every Corner”
- Stage Lengths Announced for Richmond International Raceway April and September Weekends
- RIR Cares’ Day of Giving Awards Deserving Organizations with Grants