NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Returns to RIR
BLUE OX 100 is Part of Two Races in One Night, Coupled With the NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
The K&N Pro Series East returns to Richmond International Raceway this April.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to Richmond International Raceway for the third consecutive year when the tires hit the pavement at America’s Premier Short Track on April 25, 2014.
The BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race is part of a Friday night doubleheader that includes the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, as well as practice and pole qualifying for both the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance.
Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday, and tickets go on sale January 15, 2014.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series is a launching pad for developmental drivers and home for veterans of motorsports. In addition to producing NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Joey Logano, Martin Truex Jr. and Kevin Harvick, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series has served as the starting point for some of the top up-and-coming talent now in NASCAR’s three national series, including Austin Dillon, Trevor Bayne and Ryan Truex.
RIR waves the green flag on its 2014 season April 25 & 26 with three races in two nights, including the Saturday, April 26, TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Advance tickets for Saturday start at just $35, and new in 2014, tickets for children 12 and younger are specially priced in ALL grandstands at $25 off the adult ticket price. Tickets go on sale January 15, 2014, but fans who subscribe to receive promotional e-mails can purchase two days early. Click here to subscribe.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Announces April as Racing Virginia Month
- New Digital Platform, RacingVirginia.com, Set to Propel Motorsports Industry in the Commonwealth
- Jimmie Johnson & NASA Team Up For an Out of This World Race Day at Richmond International Raceway
- Chase University College Program Arrives at Richmond International Raceway
- Midlothian Athletic Club Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K