NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Returns to RIR
BLUE OX 100 is Part of Two Races in One Night, Coupled With the NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
The K&N Pro Series East returns to Richmond International Raceway this April.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East returns to Richmond International Raceway for the third consecutive year when the tires hit the pavement at America’s Premier Short Track on April 25, 2014.
The BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race is part of a Friday night doubleheader that includes the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, as well as practice and pole qualifying for both the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series. Friday’s tickets start at $30 in advance.
Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday, and tickets go on sale January 15, 2014.
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series is a launching pad for developmental drivers and home for veterans of motorsports. In addition to producing NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Joey Logano, Martin Truex Jr. and Kevin Harvick, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series has served as the starting point for some of the top up-and-coming talent now in NASCAR’s three national series, including Austin Dillon, Trevor Bayne and Ryan Truex.
RIR waves the green flag on its 2014 season April 25 & 26 with three races in two nights, including the Saturday, April 26, TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Advance tickets for Saturday start at just $35, and new in 2014, tickets for children 12 and younger are specially priced in ALL grandstands at $25 off the adult ticket price. Tickets go on sale January 15, 2014, but fans who subscribe to receive promotional e-mails can purchase two days early. Click here to subscribe.
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway Announces New Benefits for Richmond Nation Renewals
- James Hall, Jr. Named Director of Ticket Sales and Guest Services at Richmond International Raceway