Forget the Six-Pack...Try Our Four-Pack
Four Race Tickets, Four Pizzas & Four Cokes for Just $199!
Don’t get us wrong, we love a cold six-pack, but we have a piping hot four-pack that is sure to satisfy your hunger, thirst and, of course, your appetite for short track racing under the lights at Richmond International Raceway.
Picture this: it’s Saturday night. The bright lights are shining and your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers are about to take the green flag. A Coca-Cola in your hand, a pizza on your lap, and your family by your side. The crowd cheers, the engines roar, and it’s time to go racing!
Be part of this scene Saturday night, April 26, by purchasing RIR’s Papa John’s 4-Pack for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. The 4-pack includes four race tickets located in the Old Dominion Grandstand (located near Turn 3), four individual Papa John’s pizzas, and four Coca-Cola products.
This deal can be yours – and better yet, yours to share – for just $199. Click here to take advantage of this special offer, which saves you more than 40% off the regular price.
There’s no better place to be on Saturday, April 26, than at America’s Premier Short Track. Watch Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick and all your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers battle under the lights for 400 laps of pure adrenaline.
If the 4-pack isn’t your style, individual tickets are on sale now, starting at just $35. NEW IN 2014: children 12 and younger are admitted at $25 off the adult ticket price in every grandstand. Click here or call 866-455-7223 to join us.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness