Join Kyle Busch & Ryan Newman on the Frontstretch at Track Takeover
Busch & Newman Headline Frontstretch Q&As for All Ticket Holders on April 26
If you're a fan, you're invited to Track Takeover, where Kyle Busch & Ryan Newman headline the frontstretch entertainment
Richmond International Raceway recently announced that all fans are invited to Track Takeover, where every ticket gets you FREE access to be up close and personal with the track you love on Saturday, April 26. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Kyle Busch & Ryan Newman headline the frontstretch Q&A sessions, chatting with fans just hours before the green flag waves for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400.
If you’re a fan, you’re invited to join us on the ¾-mile track where your feet hit the very pavement that your favorite driver will be racing on later that evening. The frontstretch fun doesn’t end with these awesome Q&As. Between sessions, enjoy funky rock & roll music from The Shack Band. Classic Rock 96.5’s Sam and Mason will host the event, keeping you entertained with witty banter and commentary between acts.
If you’re coming, tell your friends by sharing on social media using #TrackTakeover.
Additional fun and interactive activities that all ticket holders can enjoy from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. include:
- On the backstretch, you’ll enjoy educational and interactive components that appeal to fans of all levels and ages. Fans will be able to see and touch the sport, and gain a unique perspective into the “behind the scenes” aspect of NASCAR.
- Take a Lap and enjoy a stroll around our ¾-mile D-shaped oval, just hours before the cars speed around at 150 mph! We’ll show you some photo opportunities along the way at designated memorable spots around the track. Remember in 2008 when Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kyle Busch collided just a few laps before the checkered flag? How about when Martin Truex Jr. rode the backstretch wall in 2005? We’ll show you where these happened, and you’re encouraged to take a snapshot to share with your friends and followers. Don’t forget to use #TrackTakeover.
Please note: although coolers are permitted inside the grandstand gates, fans may not bring coolers onto the track during Track Takeover.
There’s no better time to find your seats for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at RIR on Saturday, April 26. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223 to find tickets, which start at just $35 in advance. NEW IN 2014: tickets for kids 12 & younger are $25 off the adult ticket price in every grandstand.
The April NASCAR weekend at RIR begins on Friday, April 25, with two races in one night. Catch the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, where kids 12 & younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Your Friday ticket also includes Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for NASCAR Sprint Cup and NBC12 Pole Qualifying for NASCAR Nationwide Series. Tickets start at just $30 in advance. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness