Brian Scott Wins NBC12 Qualifying Pole Award for Tonight’s ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race
Scott led the way with a speed of 122.061 mph (22.120 sec)
Scott wins the pole for the ToyotaCare 250 at RIR.
Brian Scott put down the fastest lap with just seconds to go in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for tonight’s ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series at Richmond International Raceway. Scott led the way with a speed of 122.061 mph.
Dylan Kwasniewski joins Scott on the front row, posting a speed of 121.880 mph (22.153 sec). This is the second time Kwasniewski has started on the front row this season.
Rounding out the stop five are Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott, and Trevor Bayne.
Tickets are still available for tonight’s ToyotaCare250, starting at $35, followed by the BLUE OX 100. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult. To purchase, click here or call 866-455-7223.
The NASCAR weekend continues at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, April 26, with the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch and all your favorite drivers.
New in 2014: tickets for children 12 and younger are $25 off the adult price in EVERY grandstand. The best part? Every fan who has a ticket to the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 can take advantage of Track Takeover. If you’re a fan, you’re invited to get up close and personal with the track you love. Take a stroll on the very pavement your favorite drivers will be racing on and enjoy driver Q&As, live music, photo opportunities, and more! Tickets can be purchased by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223, or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- Richmond International Raceway & AEG Live Announce Exclusive Partnership for The Classic Amphitheater
- Mike Murphy Named Senior Manager of Business Development at Richmond International Raceway