James Buescher Tops NASCAR Nationwide Series Final Practice
Full Day of NASCAR Activity Set for Tomorrow, Including ToyotaCare 250 & BLUE OX 100 Races
Two Races in One Night! Join us for the ToyotaCare 250 & BLUE OX 100 races Friday night.
Turning laps under sunny skies at Richmond International Raceway, the NASCAR Nationwide Series made its return to America’s Premier Short Track in preparation for tomorrow night’s ToyotaCare 250 race “under the lights.”
James Buescher (No. 99 Rheem Toyota) topped the final practice chart, followed by Trevor Bayne, Chris Buescher, Ryan Reed, and Chase Elliott. Emporia, Virginia’s Elliott Sadler clocked the 15th-fastest time.
Fans will be treated to a full day of on-track activity tomorrow. All of this is included in your ticket:
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Pole Qualifying (2:05 p.m.)
- NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series (3:10 p.m.)
- Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (5:10 p.m.)
- ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race (7:00 p.m.)
- BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race (immediately following the ToyotaCare 250)
Tickets for tomorrow are $35 (general admission)/$45 (reserved). Children 12 & younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission. Upgrade your race day experience with a $55 Pre-Race Pit pass. Click here, call 866-455-7223, or visit a ticket booth at the track for tickets.
Make it a full weekend by coming out Saturday night (7:00 p.m.) for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth, Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, and all your favorite drivers. Tickets start at $40, and can be purchased by clicking here, calling 866-455-7223, or visiting a ticket booth at the track.
- Richmond International Raceway Preparing for Action-Packed 2017
- Hometown Hero Hamlin Wins at Richmond International Raceway
- Kyle Busch Dominates the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 at Richmond International Raceway
- Virginia Native Denny Hamlin Will Lead the Field to Green During the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
- NASCAR’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Weekend Kicks Off at Richmond International Raceway