Kevin Harvick Wins the ToyotaCare250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at RIR
Harvick Scores Seventh Trip to Gatorade Victory Lane in Richmond
Harvick Scores Seventh Trip to Gatorade Victory Lane in Richmond.
Nor rain, nor fog could keep NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick from prevailing victorious in the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Richmond International Raceway Friday night. Harvick’s #5 Tide Chevrolet bested Chase Elliott’s #9 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet to earn his 2nd victory of the 2014 season and seventh trip to Gatorade Victory Lane in Richmond.
Kyle Busch (#54 Monster Energy Toyota), Kyle Larson (#42 Target Ticket Chevrolet), and Brian Scott (#2 Shore Lodge Chevrolet) rounded out the top five.
The BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, originally scheduled to run Friday, April 25 at Richmond International Raceway, has been postponed until 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 26. All fans with a Friday, April 25 ticket will be admitted to the BLUE OX 100 on Saturday morning. General admission seats for the BLUE OX 100 will be sold at ticket booths for $10. Children 12 & younger are admitted free.
Tickets start at $35. New in 2014: tickets for children 12 and younger are $25 off the adult price in EVERY grandstand. The best part? Every fan who has a ticket to the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 can take advantage of Track Takeover. If you’re a fan, you’re invited to get up close and personal with the track you love. Take a stroll on the very pavement your favorite drivers will be racing on and enjoy driver Q&As, live music, photo opportunities, and more! Tickets can be purchased by clicking here, by calling 866-455-7223, or visiting a ticket booth at RIR.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Announces April as Racing Virginia Month
- New Digital Platform, RacingVirginia.com, Set to Propel Motorsports Industry in the Commonwealth
- Jimmie Johnson & NASA Team Up For an Out of This World Race Day at Richmond International Raceway
- Chase University College Program Arrives at Richmond International Raceway
- Midlothian Athletic Club Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K