Joey Logano Wins the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at RIR
Logano Takes the #22 to Gatorade Victory Lane for the First Time at Richmond
Logano tthe #22 to Gatorade Victory Lane for the first time at Richmond.
Joey Logano (#22 Shell Pennzoil Ford) comes out on top of a four-way battle in the final laps of the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. Tonight’s victory is Logano’s first trip to Gatorade Victory Lane and third top-10 finish at Richmond. It is also Logano’s second victory and fifth top-10 finish this season.
Jeff Gordon (#24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet) posted a second-place finish – his 27th top-10 finish in 43 races at Richmond and his seventh top-10 finish this season.
Rounding out the top five are Kyle Busch (#18 M&M’s Toyota), Brad Keselowski (#2 Detroit Genuine Parts Ford), and Matt Kenseth (#20 Home Depot Husky Toyota).
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway September 5-6 for a doubleheader weekend featuring the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and the Virginia 529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. April ticket holders may renew their tickets by May 5. Tickets go on sale to the general public May 22.
- Jimmie Johnson & NASA Team Up For an Out of This World Race Day at Richmond International Raceway
- Chase University College Program Arrives at Richmond International Raceway
- Midlothian Athletic Club Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K
- Weezer to Headline iHeart Media Richmond’s XL102 BFD at The Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex
- Elvis Costello & The Imposters to Play The Classic Amphitheater at the Richmond Raceway Complex