RIR Hosting Doubleheader Saturday, April 26
BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Race Postponed Until Saturday Morning
Friday's tickets will be honored for Saturday morning's BLUE OX 100. Grandstands reopen at 2:00 p.m. for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 ticket holders.
The BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, originally scheduled to run Friday, April 25 at Richmond International Raceway, has been postponed until 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 26. All fans with a Friday, April 25 ticket will be admitted to the BLUE OX 100 on Saturday morning. General admission seats for the BLUE OX 100 will be sold at ticket booths for $10. Children 12 & younger are admitted free.
Following the BLUE OX 100, fans must exit the grandstands in preparation for Saturday night’s TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Grandstand gates will reopen at 2:00 p.m., and all track activities will resume as planned for Saturday afternoon, including Track Takeover, which is open to all TOYOTA OWNERS 400 ticket holders from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. No coolers are permitted on the track.
Schedule for Saturday, April 26:
7:00 a.m. Parking Lots Open
8:00 a.m. Track Credentials Open
8:30 a.m. Frontstretch and Turn 1/Gate 40, Ticket Office, and Will Call Open
9:00 a.m. BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Race
10:00 a.m. Virginia529 Kids Zone, Midway & V.I.B.E. Open
1:00-6:30 p.m. Pit Stop Club Open
2:00 p.m. Grandstand Gates Reopen
2:00 p.m. Track Takeover Open
2:00-6:00 p.m. Pre-Race Pit Access
2:00-6:30 p.m. 3-Wide Fan Hospitality Open
3:00 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Youth Autograph Session
6:30 p.m. Driver Introductions for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
7:00 p.m. TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe Announces April as Racing Virginia Month
- New Digital Platform, RacingVirginia.com, Set to Propel Motorsports Industry in the Commonwealth
- Jimmie Johnson & NASA Team Up For an Out of This World Race Day at Richmond International Raceway
- Chase University College Program Arrives at Richmond International Raceway
- Midlothian Athletic Club Partners with Richmond International Raceway for the Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K