RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
All Ticket Holders Can Access T3 Featuring the Outback Bloomin’ Zone on Saturday, April 26
Make sure you check out RIR Memory Lane, Decades Trackside Bar, & the Outback Bloomin' Zone in Turn 3
By now, you’ve probably heard that every fan attending the Saturday, April 26, TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race can get up close and personal with the track they love through Track Takeover. Well, the innovation doesn’t stop there. RIR will introduce the Turn 3 Terrace featuring the Outback Bloomin’ Zone, another amenity open to all fans.
The Turn 3 Terrace, not surprisingly located outside of Turn 3, is open before AND during the TOYOTA OWNERS 400, from 2:00 p.m. until the checkered flag flies. Fans are invited to take the Richmond stroll around the track and take a break to enjoy:
- Outback Bloomin’ Zone featuring:
- Q&A with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick (3:45 p.m.)
- Harvick’s No. 4 Outback showcar for photo ops
- Fill up on tasty food that you’ve come to expect from Outback Steakhouse
- Free prizes
- RIR Memory Lane – take a walk through time and learn about many historical and monumental moments throughout RIR’s legacy that spans more than 60 years
- Decades Trackside Bar – a full-service bar and outdoor seating that will be a hot spot before the Green Flag flies and during NASCAR action on America’s Premier Short Track
Don’t forget – the Turn 3 Terrace featuring the Outback Bloomin’ Zone is open to all ticket holders before and during the April 26, TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway.
Join Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon and all your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers at the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 on Saturday, April 26. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223 to find tickets. Every fan who has a ticket to the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 can take advantage of Track Takeover. If you’re a fan, you’re invited to get up close and personal with the track you love. Take a stroll on the very pavement your favorite drivers will be racing on and enjoy entertainment, including Q&As with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers.
The April NASCAR weekend at RIR begins on Friday, April 25, with two races in one night. Catch the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race, where kids 12 & younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Your Friday ticket also includes Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying for NASCAR Sprint Cup and NBC12 Pole Qualifying for NASCAR Nationwide Series. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223 for tickets.