September Tickets on Sale Now
Weekend Features "One Last Race to Make The Chase"
Join us September 5 & 6 for one of the most anticipated NASCAR weekends of the season!
NASCAR returns to Richmond International Raceway September 5 & 6, 2014, and tickets are on sale now!
The weekend features one of the most anticipated races of the season – the Federated Auto Parts 400 on Saturday, September 6, which is “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers will battle for precious points and last-chance wins. Once the checkered flag flies, the field will be set for the 2014 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Advance tickets start at just $35.
The weekend begins on Friday, September 5, with a full day of on-track activity, highlighted by the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Don’t miss a night of old-school, short track action “under the lights,” where kids 12 & younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Friday’s ticket also includes Farm Bureau Insurance Pole Qualifying (Sprint Cup) and WRIC-TV8 Pole Qualifying (Nationwide). Advance tickets start at just $30.
Join us September 5 & 6 for the “One Last Race to Make The Chase” weekend. NEW IN 2014: Get a front row seat ON the track for the Chase celebration at the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Post-Race Party on the Track. Every ticket holder will have access to the track after the Federated Auto Parts 400.
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race
- Joey Logano Runs Away with Department of Veterans Affairs Pole Qualifying
- Kyle Busch Tops the Board in NBC12 Pole Qualifying for the NASCAR XFINITY Series
- Richmond International Raceway Goes Gold to Honor Jeff Gordon and Support Childhood Cancer Awareness