Treat Yourself to a VIP Race Weekend Experience at RIR
Premium Grandstand Seats, VIP Parking, Pit Passes & Hospitality Included in the All-Inclusive Weekend Package
Make your weekend unforgettable with the All-Inclusive Weekend Package
We don’t need velvet ropes and champagne service to provide a VIP experience here at Richmond International Raceway during our NASCAR weekends. Elevate your trip to America’s Premier Short Track with the All-Inclusive Weekend Package, which is on sale now for just $320 per person.
Take a look at the experience you’ll get with this unforgettable upgrade on September 5 & 6:
- Reserved seat on the top row of the Veranda Grandstand in Turn 1 for the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
- Exclusive guided garage tour
- Pre-race Pit Pass for both days
- VIP Parking for both days (one pass per four packages)
- Access to the Pit Stop Club on September 6, which includes indoor hospitality with all-you-can-eat food & unlimited sodas, water, beer and wine. As well as access to celebrity appearances, including Richard Childress!
- WRVA and MRN Continue to Bring NASCAR To Richmond
- Joey Logano Wins 2015 Daytona 500
- Richmond International Raceway Named 2014 Track Marketing Team of the Year
- High School Photography Class Leads to a 33 Year Career in Motorsports Photography
- Donald “Doc” Jernigan Receives Excellence in Track Services Award