Sprint Your Way Around RIR At 125 MPH On Race Day
Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Alongs Available to Ticket Holders Saturday, September 6
There's no better memory than racing your way around RIR at 125 mph on race day!
Have you dreamed about beating Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, or Kyle Busch to the finish line? You can do exactly that at Richmond International Raceway with a Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along, just hours before the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races “under the lights”!
The country’s most popular race car ride-along experience is coming to America’s Premier Short Track on Saturday, September 6, prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400. Purchase your ride-along ($149) to experience real life racing thrills today by clicking here.
Three-lap rides will be from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. All riders must have a ticket for the Federated Auto Parts 400 in order to participate in the ride-along.
In the event of inclement weather, RPDE will offer customers two options: credit for another ride eligible at any other participating track; or a gift card. Refunds will not be issued in case of inclement weather.
Join us Saturday, September 6, as the Federated Auto Parts 400 sets the 16-driver field for the Chase Grid. You’ve got to see all your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers battling “under the lights” for 400 laps of pure adrenaline. Tickets start at just $35 in advance. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223.
Start your race weekend with a full day of on-track activity. Your Friday, September 5 ticket includes the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, as well as practice and pole qualifying for the Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series. CLICK HERE or call 866-455-7223.
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Regular Season Champion to be Crowned at Richmond International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway’s Inaugural Fan Appreciation Honored by NASCAR
- Richmond International Raceway to Host Inaugural Checkered Flag 5K & Kids Fun Run
- Richmond International Raceway Selects St. John & Partners and PCG SportsDesk Media as New Agencies of Record
- Richmond International Raceway Hosts 13th Annual Community Christmas Tree Lighting