Hey Kids! Join NASCAR Drivers for Free Activities and Q&As
Kids 12 & Younger Can Play Games with Matt Kenseth & Justin Allgaier
Kids can play games with Matt Kenseth & Justin Allgaier on September 6
What’s better than watching a race at Richmond International Raceway? Being in one! Kids 12 and younger have an opportunity to do just that on Saturday, September 6, in the Virginia529 Kids Zone.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Matt Kenseth will referee a dress-up, relay race, pitting two teams of kids against each other, at 4:30 p.m. Earlier that afternoon (3:00 p.m.), Justin Allgaier will be in an over/under race with kids to see which team can pass a green flag down the line the fastest.*
But wait, there’s more! Each driver will participate in a Q&A session prior to their activities. And best of all, it’s FREE.
The Virginia529 Kids Zone is an educational and interactive environment for kids to enjoy prior to the NASCAR races at Richmond International Raceway. Hands-on activities that teach math and science will wow their minds with cool experiments throughout the day.
Before making your way out to RIR, be sure to sign up your kids for the free RIR Kids Club.
Bring the whole family to see Matt, Justin, and all the great activities at the Virginia529 Kids Zone on Saturday, September 6, prior to the Federated Auto Parts 400 – “One Last Race to Make the Chase.” Advance adult tickets start at $35; tickets for kids 12 & younger are $25 off the adult price in all sections, and can be purchased by clicking here or calling 866-455-7223.
The Virginia529 Kids Zone is also open on Friday, September 5, prior to the Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Tickets start at $30 in advance and can be purchased online by clicking here or by calling 866-455-7223. Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a ticketed adult in general admission sections on Friday.
*Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend