Get Up Close to All 43 Drivers on Race Day!
Pre-Race Ceremony Passes Give You Prime Viewing of Driver Introductions from the Track
There's no better way to see driver introductions than being ON the track
This is your chance to get up close to all 43 drivers on race day. These passes give you a prime viewing spot of driver introductions as you stand ON the track just minutes before the green flag waves to start the race.
Plus, you’ll be in prime position for a live band playing cover hits from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today, spanning all kinds of musical genres.
Pre-Race Ceremony Passes are available as an upgrade to your Federated Auto Parts 400 ticket for $50 per person. Click here or call 866-455-7223 to purchase. You must have a race ticket to purchase a Pre-Race Ceremony Pass.
And don’t forget that all Federated Auto Parts 400 ticket holders are invited to the Post-Race Party on the Track! Once the checkered flag flies, we’ll open up the track for a post-race party featuring a DJ and a confetti-filled celebration with the 16 drivers who make the 2014 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Saturday night’s Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event is “One Last Race to Make The Chase.” It’ll be one of the most intense and heated races of the season, with drivers battling for the final spots in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. Once the checkered flag flies, the field will be set for the 10-race championship grid. Tickets start at $35 and tickets for kids 12 and younger are $25 off the adult price in each section. Click here or call 866-455-7223 to purchase.
- Richmond International Raceway Announces Washington Redskin Morgan Moses as Honorary Race Official & Former NASCAR Driver/FOX NASCAR Analyst Kenny Wallace as Honorary Pace Car Driver for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Richmond’s WRVA-AM Celebrates 25 Years as The Commonwealth’s Motor Racing Network Flagship
- Navy F-18’s to Perform Flyover for TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond International Raceway
- GEICO Partners with Richmond International Raceway for Restart Zone and Campground Sponsorship
- New Track Announce Team Set to Give Voice To Richmond’s Spring NASCAR Race Weekend