About Pit Stop Club
The Pit Stop Club is an all-inclusive hospitality package that's perfect for entertaining a group of any size. The Pit Stop Club is an affordable way for small businesses or groups to enjoy the best of Richmond International Raceway. The Pit Stop Club package is available on NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race days. Pit Stop Club grandstand tickets are located in the Commonwealth Mezzanine Section on the frontstretch! Please contact the corporate sales office at email@example.com or 804-228-7611 to discuss your needs.
Pit Stop Club Package Includes:
- 8 Reserved Grandstand Tickets in our Commonwealth Mezzanine section.
- 2 VIP Parking Passes.
- 8 Pre-Race Pit Passes and a guided NASCAR garage tour.*
- Exclusive Q&A with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kurt Busch.
- 8 Official Souvenir event programs.
- 8 Souvenir lanyards and credential holders.
- Admission to our climate-controlled Pit Stop Club (1 p.m. - 6 p.m.):
- Inside the Henrico Hall for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
- Closed-circuit TV.
- Company/Group Name on the table centerpiece.
- A full dinner buffet and beverages. April 26, 2014 Menu.
All of these amenities and priceless memories are available at $2,300 per package. Please contact the corporate sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-228-7611 to discuss your needs.*Garage tours based on availability, time, and weather.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"When you have a customer tell you, 'You have given me an experience I will never forget,' you know you have made a good choice in how you spend your customer appreciation funds. Business is about relationships, and through RIR's Pit Stop Club, we strengthened those relationships. Reasonable cost for a day of growing customer trust...that is value."
- Scott A., VP of Sales, Moore's Electrical and Mechancical