Enhance your race day experience with the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality on Saturday, September 10! Take advantage of your opportunity to obtain a Saturday pit pass with a single day ticket! Take a stroll down pit road and check out the stalls where your favorite driver and his crew will pit during the Federated Auto Parts 400 later that evening. Then, make your way over to the historic Old Dominion Building next to the display area, where you can enjoy food, festivities and special Q&A's with Cup drivers.
*All NASCAR appearances and appearance times are subject to change
3-Wide is $95* per person, per race and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race PIT PASS
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area located in the climate controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Appetizers and a buffet dinner.
- Unlimited sodas & water.
- Three (3) beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age & older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Question & Answer Session with with Cup drivers.
- Souvenir event program.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Price subject to change. Military offer does not include 3-Wide access. For information on military offers, please contact your ITT office.
*Pre-Race Pit Pass does not allow access to garage area or participation in Pre-Race ceremony*
- No coolers permitted in the 3-Wide fan hospitality area.
- No alcohol or coolers permitted in the pits.
- Times are tentative and subject to change based on start time of race.
KIDS pricing is available for 3-Wide Fan Hospitality!
Passes for kids 12 & under are $45* and include everything an Adult admission for 3-Wide includes, except for the beer/wine tickets.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Price subject to change.