Enhance your race day experience with the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality! Take advantage of your only opportunity to obtain a Saturday pit pass with a single day ticket! Take a stroll down pit road and check out the stalls where your favorite driver and his crew will pit during the race. Then, make your way over to the historic Old Dominion Building next to the display area, where you can enjoy food, festivities and a Q&A with former driver and NASCAR team owner Richard Childress.
3-Wide is $85* per person, per race and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race PIT PASS (2 p.m. - 6 p.m., time and weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Appetizers from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas & water.
- 3 beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age & older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Question & Answer Session with NASCAR team owner Richard Childress
- Souvenir event program.
- A chance to win a trip to Pre-Race & Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Price subject to change. Military offer does not include 3-Wide access. For information on military offers, please contact your ITT office.
*Pre-Race Pit Pass does not allow access to garage area or participation in Pre-Race ceremony*
- No coolers permitted in the 3-Wide fan hospitality area.
- No alcohol or coolers permitted in the pits.
- Times are tentative and subject to change based on start time of race.
KIDS pricing is available for 3-Wide Fan Hospitality!
Passes for kids 12 & under are $45* and include everything an Adult admission for 3-Wide includes, except for the beer/wine tickets.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Price subject to change.
2015 3-Wide Menu
In addition to drinks and unlimited soda and water, guests at our 3-Wide Fan Hospitality will have access to several food options throughout the day. Check out what you'll be snacking on when you come out in September!