- The size of a motorsports facility and the race day traffic patterns needed to accommodate all of our arriving guests may impact your parking location. All of our parking is free. Please be advised of the following: ADA / handicapped parking is available in 3 parking lots. Accessible lots may be accessed using roadway gates 2, 4, 6, 7 and the service gate.
- A state issued disabled license plate or windshield hanging credential must be displayed to access ADA / handicapped parking areas. (The person to whom the pass is issued must be present in the car.)
- Depending on your time of arrival you may be directed to alternate handicapped parking as all lots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until they are full.
Guests may bring their own wheelchairs for personal use while visiting in the Richmond area and the raceway. Guests who need to rent a wheelchair may contact the Richmond Chamber, by calling (804) 648-1234 for business referrals.
Accessible restroom locations equipped for handicapped access are located throughout the grandstands and facility grounds. Family unisex restrooms are located in the Dogwood Tower and Veranda grandstands.
- Sprint Tower and Dogwood Tower elevators are reserved for suite guests and for guests with disabilities.
- Access to the Turn Two wheelchair seating on row 42 of the Dogwood and Henrico Towers is via the elevator located behind Dogwood Section H. Access is restricted to the disabled guest and one companion.
- Access to the Commonwealth Tower wheelchair seating and TORQUE Club is via the elevator located behind Commonwealth Section I.
Located on the east side of the of the Commonwealth Grandstand, escalators are available to transport all ticket holders in the Commonwealth Mezzanine and Commonwealth Tower from the ground to the Commonwealth Mezzanine and the first row of the Commonwealth Tower. Access to the top rows of Commonwealth Tower is via the elevator at Level 4.
For a listing of amplified handset equipped pay telephones, please visit one of our Guest Information Booths located throughout the property on race weekends.
To purchase accessible seats online, choose your ticket option and click on the link in the list of events below. Tickets for accessible seating may also be purchased by phone by calling 866-455-7223 or, for TDD, 1-866-472-8725.
Only one accessible seating package can be purchased per transaction.
To purchase 2-day Reserved Accessible Seating in the Commonwealth Tower call 866-455-7223.
Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race
General Admission accessible seating is available on the platforms in the Veranda and Colonial sections. All accessible seating comes with the option to purchase additional companion tickets. In Colonial, the companion tickets will be located in the row behind the accessible seating platform. In Veranda, one companion will be seated next to the wheelchair guest and additional companions will be seated behind the platform.
Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
Reserved Accessible Seating is available on the platforms in the Veranda and Colonial platforms. All Reserved Accessible seating includes a space along with the option to purchase additional companion seating. One companion will be placed with the wheelchair guest in Veranda and any additional companions will be seated in the closest available seats. In Colonial, all companions will be seated in the row behind the accessible seating platform.