The Print at Home option is available to race fans who purchased any grandstand tickets and want the convenience of printing their tickets at home.
To utilize the Print at Home option, the Richmond International Raceway ticket buyer will need to have access to e-mail and a printer. When purchasing tickets over the phone, the ticket buyer needs to mention to the ticket agent they would like to use the Print at Home option. When purchasing tickets online, the ticket buyer should choose the Print at Home option.
The ticket buyer will then receive two e-mails. One e-mail confirms the ticket sale and the Richmond International Raceway entrance gates. This barcode is only good for one admission and duplicate copies of the same barcode will not allow access.
How do I print my tickets?
- Your tickets will be available to you in an email with a link after your payment is accepted.
- In that email you can click 'Get Tickets' or copy/paste the URL into a web browser to visit the Print at Home website.
- Listed will be the terms and conditions for Print at Home tickets.
- There will be a box to input an authentication code. This code is located in your email sent from Racetickets.com. Then click 'OK' to proceed.
- You can view your tickets in the browser window. (Tickets can be printed immediately or you may return at a later date to print them).
- All you need is a printer (most inkjet or laser printers are able to print tickets).
- At the event, your tickets will be scanned at the entrance gates and you'll be admitted.