The Print at Home option is available to race fans who purchased any grandstand tickets and want the convenience of printing their tickets at home.
To utilize the Print at Home option, the Richmond International Raceway ticket buyer will need to have access to e-mail and a printer. When purchasing tickets over the phone, the ticket buyer needs to mention to the ticket agent they would like to use the Print at Home option. When purchasing tickets online, the ticket buyer should choose the Print at Home option.
The ticket buyer will log in to their account and click "View/Print/Pay My Orders", select order, and click "Print Tickets." The ticket barcode is only good for one admission and duplicate copies of the same barcode will not allow access.
How do I print my tickets?
- Log in to your account.
- If you have forgotten your password or if this is the first time logging in, please click "I've forgotten my password".
- Once logged in, click "View/Print/Pay My Orders" link, select your order, and click "Print Tickets".
- You can view your tickets in the browser window. (Tickets can be printed immediately or you may return at a later date to print them).
- All you need is a printer (most inkjet or laser printers are able to print tickets).
- At the event, your tickets will be scanned at the entrance gates and you'll be admitted.