BLUE OX Reserved RV Parking and Meadowbridge Unreserved RV Parking and Tent Camping - Lot J Rules and Regulations
BLUE OX Overnight Parking Hours:
Main & Laburnum Reserved RV Parking:
Noon Tuesday, April 22 to Noon Sunday, April 27
Specialty Vehicle Reserved RV Parking Lot F:
Noon Wednesday, April 23 to Noon Sunday, April 27
Meadowbridge Reserved RV Parking and Tent Camping - Lot J:
Noon Thursday, April 24 to Noon Sunday, April 27
If you plan to park overnight on Richmond International Raceway property, you must obey the following regulations.
- Quiet hours begin at 1:00 a.m. and last until 7:00 am. During this time, loud music, large gatherings, and unruly behavior is not allowed. Additionally, guests are urged to return to their sites, and generators must be turned off. Any vehicle causing a disturbance to neighboring sites may be relocated or removed from the property.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and behave responsibly.
- Do not park in other sites or block access to other sites, roadways, fire lanes or dump stations.
- Tent camping is not permitted in any of the RV parking lots. It is only permitted in the Tent Camping section of BLUE OX Meadowbridge Lot J. Tents and RVs are not permitted on the same site in any lot.
- Please put all trash in plastic bags, tie them, and place them in the trash cans provided throughout the parking lot.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. You must clean up after your pets.
- Unauthorized golf carts, motor scooters, and any other motorized cycles are not permitted on Richmond International Raceway property. Guests with special needs may receive assistance from Guest Services. Please note that bicycles are not allowed on the tram route.
- Banners, flags or poles may not be displayed above camper height.
- Proper ventilation is required in all vehicles. All exhaust MUST be directed up and away from each vehicle. Use caution when operating generators, charcoal or gas stoves, heaters and lights.
- No corporate-branded vehicles or wrapped RVs will be allowed in the parking lot.
- A personal, portable restroom may be rented in the BLUE OX Specialty Vehicle Reserved RV Parking and the BLUE OX Meadowbridge Reserved RV parking lots, provided it is placed on the edge of your site towards the road and locked when not in use. NOTE: Due to size and hygienic constraints, personal portable restrooms are not permitted in Blue Ox Main and Laburnum Reserved RV parking lots. A bathhouse is located just outside the Main Reserved RV Parking Lot as you enter the midway from Lot B.
- Enclosed shipping trailers are prohibited in any RV parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, box trucks, flat beds, soft-sided trailers, etc. Tractors without an attached trailer may be admitted to Lot J only for Overnight and General Daily Parking.
Violation of these regulations, major disturbances, or unauthorized vehicles in the parking area can result in the loss of site and parking privileges.
Outdoor Fireplace Regulations
Open fires are not permitted at any time in the BLUE OX Main and Laburnum Reserved RV Parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to: campfires, portable outdoor fireplaces, sky lanterns, bonfires and fireworks. Propane and charcoal grills are allowed for cooking purposes only and must be contained within your site. Charcoal must be disposed of properly.
Portable outdoor fireplaces are allowed in the BLUE OX Specialty Vehicle Reserved RV Parking in Lot F and the BLUE OX Meadowbridge Reserved RV Parking and Tent Camping in Lot J. Fires must be in approved outdoor fireplaces constructed of steel, clay, concrete or other non-combustible materials. Fires may not be built directly on the ground. Outdoor fireplaces may not exceed a diameter of 36” and are limited to a height of 24”. Fires must be more than 15 feet from vehicles, campers or other combustibles. Please see further guidelines below.
Firewood shall not be cut or removed from RIR property.
Sufficient water must be supplied to extinguish fires as needed.
Burning trash or other rubbish is prohibited. Flammable liquids shall not be used to start or contribute to a fire.
Hot coals/embers shall not be discarded on the ground or left unattended. Charcoal must be disposed of properly. Each site must be free of debris, including ash and firewood, upon departure from the lot.
Any unattended fire will be extinguished, and the right to have a fire will be revoked for that camper. RV Parking lots will be inspected several times during the day and night for compliance of the rules and regulations.
RIR and the Henrico Fire Department reserve the authority to suspend outdoor fires due to unsafe weather or for any other safety considerations that may arise.
Richmond International Raceway strives to operate a safe facility. These regulations are designed to allow us all to meet this goal.
We appreciate your respect and kindness to our neighbors while you are here in our neighborhood.