Fans may enter Richmond International Raceway with:
- One soft-sided cooler, no larger than 14x14x14 inches, to ensure coolers fit underneath grandstand seats and do not block walkways. Coolers with telescoping handles or wheels and hard-sided coolers are not permitted.
- Fans may utilize lightweight backpacks or daypacks, similar to those used by school students, to bring in items such as scanners, souvenirs purchased in the Midway and cameras.
- The soft-sided insulated cooler may contain ice.
- Fans may bring their own food and beverages into the grandstands as long as it is brought in the approved bags/coolers described above.
- Fans are allowed to bring in one of each of the bags described above, per person (child and adult) entering the grandstands.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras (including personal video cameras), not placed in a bag, but worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments are reviewed on an individual basis.
- Seat cushions with arm rests are not allowed.
- All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected before admission is granted.
- Personal use video cameras are permitted. No commercial reproduction of footage is allowed without written permission of the raceway and sanctioning body licensing officials.
- Flags are acceptable for admission, provided they are not attached to poles and do not obstruct other fans’ viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed. Small nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized diameter wooden stick will be allowed.
The following MAY NOT enter the admission gates:
- Firearms, fireworks and items
- Glass containers restricted by local, state or federal laws
- Beach balls
- Hard-sided coolers and insulated cups of any size
- Seats with arm rests
Restricted items MAY NOT be left at the gate area. Unattended items left in the gate area will be disposed of by Richmond International Raceway.
Richmond International Raceway will still allow fans to exit and re-enter the grandstands at anytime. Please make sure to have your hand stamped at the gates when exiting and you must show your ticket stub and hand stamp when re-entering.
The above are subject to change without notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.Express Lanes
Richmond International Raceway has made way for fans to access their seats at America’s Premier Short Track even faster. At major gate entrances to Richmond International Raceway, race fans without bags requiring inspection can enter the facility through the Express Lanes.