NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 3-Wide Fan Hospitality - Adult Admission
Enhance your race day experience with the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality! Take advantage of your only opportunity to obtain a Saturday pit pass with a single day ticket and walk down pit road for an unforgettable visit to the stalls where your favorite driver and his crew will pit during the race. Then make your way over to the historic Old Dominion Building next to the souvenir and display area, where you can enjoy food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing "under the lights."
3-Wide is $80* per person, per race and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race PIT PASS (2 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., time and weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Appetizers from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Unlimited sodas & water.
- 3 beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age & older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Question & Answer Session with NASCAR personalities.
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games & a chance to win a trip to Pre-Race & Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Military offer does not include 3-Wide access. For information on military offers, please contact your ITT office.
*Pre-Race Pit Pass does not allow access to garage area or participation in Pre-Race ceremony
No coolers permitted in the 3-Wide fan hospitality area.
No alcohol or coolers permitted in the pits.
Times are tentative and subject to change based on start time of race.
For more information contact:
Phone: 804-228-7500 ext. 4050
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 3-Wide Fan Hospitality - Kid Admission
KIDS pricing is available for 3-Wide Fan Hospitality!
Passes for kids 12 & under are $40* and include everything an Adult admission for 3-Wide includes, except for the beer/wine tickets.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass.
- Kids Pricing Offered in All Grandstands at RIR's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Races
- RIR Hosting Two NASCAR Weekends in 2014
- Road to Richmond Reaches Final Destination This Saturday Night
- Local & Branded Food & Beer Options Available at RIR, Septemer 6-7
- Miller Lite Party Zone Open to All Fans, September 6-7