NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 3-Wide Fan Hospitality - Adult Admission
Enhance your race day experience with the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality! Take advantage of your only opportunity to obtain a Saturday pit pass with a single day ticket and walk down pit road for an unforgettable visit to the stalls where your favorite driver and his crew will pit during the race. Then make your way over to the historic Old Dominion Building next to the souvenir and display area, where you can enjoy food and festivities before a memorable night of short track racing "under the lights."
3-Wide is $95* per person, per race and includes:
- An EXCLUSIVE Pre-Race PIT PASS (2 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., time and weather permitting.)
- Admission to our 3-Wide hospitality area (2 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.), located in the climate controlled Old Dominion Building, which includes:
- Appetizers from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. and a buffet dinner from 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Click here for menu.
- Unlimited sodas & water.
- 3 beer or wine tickets for fans 21 years of age & older with a valid ID (to be used in the 3-Wide hospitality area).
- Question & Answer Session with NASCAR personalities, including former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion/driver of the No. 20 Dollar General Toyota, Matt Kenseth & driver of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet, Danica Patrick.
- Souvenir event program.
- Music, games, giveaways courtesy of Danica Patrick and FanVision & a chance to win a trip to Pre-Race & Gatorade Victory Lane ceremonies.
3-Wide is no longer available for the April 26, 2014 race. Please plan to purchase early for September.
|3-Wide customers who rent a FanVision for Saturday, April 26 will be eligible for a chance to meet Danica!Rent your FanVision here.|
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass. Military offer does not include 3-Wide access. For information on military offers, please contact your ITT office.
*Pre-Race Pit Pass does not allow access to garage area or participation in Pre-Race ceremony
No coolers permitted in the 3-Wide fan hospitality area.
No alcohol or coolers permitted in the pits.
Times are tentative and subject to change based on start time of race.
For more information contact:
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 3-Wide Fan Hospitality - Kid Admission
KIDS pricing is available for 3-Wide Fan Hospitality!
Passes for kids 12 & under are $40* and include everything an Adult admission for 3-Wide includes, except for the beer/wine tickets.
*Race Tickets are not included in the price; you must have the corresponding NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket in order to purchase a 3-Wide pass.
- The 5 Ts to an Enjoyable April 25 & 26 NASCAR Race Weekend
- It's a Party in the RVA: Miller Lite Party Zone Relocates to Midway
- RIR Debuts Turn 3 Terrace, Providing Something for Everyone Before & During TOYOTA OWNERS 400
- Fan Hospitality & Pit Pass Options for April 25 & 26 NASCAR Weekend
- Last Minute Ticket Options for April 25-26 NASCAR Weekend