The benefits of being a renewal customer!
Why become a Renewal Ticket Holder?
Fans who renew their tickets are rewarded with Loyalty Benefits throughout the year! On top of the benefits listed below, they also receive invitations to exclusive events at the track and driver appearances throughout the season. We are always thinking of ways to reward our most valuable fans!
How do I become a Renewal Ticket Holder?
If you purchase tickets to a race prior to race day, you will receive a Renewal Invitation in the mail for the next race. Simply renew your tickets by the renewal deadline - which will be indicated on your Renewal Invitation - to take advantage of these great benefits!
When you purchase tickets for a race weekend, you are automatically eligible to renew your tickets for the next race weekend and take advantage of the Loyalty Benefits.
How do I keep my seats all season?
We allow our fans to renew their tickets for the next race at Richmond, instead of renewing for the same event the following year. This allows for later renewal and payment deadlines, which is a convenience our fans enjoy! For example, if you came to a September race, you would need to renew your tickets for the April race by the renewal deadline to keep your same seats for April. This also gives you first right to those seats in September if you renew again.
Loyalty Benefits during the renewal period include:
- Special Renewal Pricing:
- On all Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series tickets
- 3-Wide Fan Hospitality on Saturday (includes Pit Pass)
- Friday Pre-Race Pit Passes
- Convenient Payment Plan Options
- Half Now, Half Later (first of two payments due at the renewal deadline)
- 4-Part Payment Plan (first of four payments due at the renewal deadline)
- No processing fees for Print at Home tickets (savings of $9)
- Opportunity to relocate or add seats before the general public
If you are not a current ticket holder, be sure to sign up for our e-mails so you can enjoy perks, including exclusive access to our pre-sale!