September 2014 Renewal Information
When you renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets by the May 5 renewal deadline, you can take advantage of special pricing. Please see your renewal invitation for your savings amount.
There are three ways to renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets:
- Online: To renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets online please click here. Be sure to follow all of the instructions on the renewal page before logging into your account. The special savings will be reflected in the amount due.
- By Phone: To renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets by phone, please call 866-455-RACE (7223). Ticket agents will be available to talk directly to you and assist you with renewals on Weekdays from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. and on Weekends from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- By Mail: To renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets by mail, please fill out the order form that was included with your renewal invitation and return with payment by the May 5 deadline to Richmond International Raceway, 600 E. Laburnum Ave., Richmond, VA 23222. The special savings will be reflected in the amount due for renewing your tickets.
Take advantage of one of our flexible payment plans when renewing by the May 5 deadline and make getting to a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race even easier! With the PAY HALF NOW, HALF LATER plan, only half of your total amount due will be charged to your credit card now, with the remaining balance automatically charged August 1. With our 4-PART PAYMENT PLAN option, only 25% of your total amount due will be charged to your credit card now, and then 25% will be automatically charged June 6, July 7, and August 1.
To take advantage of the payment plan options when renewing:
- When renewing by mail, mark either the PAY HALF NOW, HALF LATER or 4-PART PAYMENT PLAN box on your renewal order form. Sign your name in the payment area and return the form in the envelope you received with your renewal invitation by the May 5 deadline.
- When renewing by phone, tell an agent you’d like to PAY HALF NOW, HALF LATER or use the 4-PART PAYMENT PLAN. Only credit cards will be accepted.
- When renewing online, select either the PAY HALF NOW, HALF LATER or the 4-PART PAYMENT PLAN option when finalizing your order.
Renewal orders must be received by Monday, May 5 in order to be eligible for the payment plan options. The payment plan options are valid using VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express ONLY. Checks or money orders ARE NOT accepted with the payment plan. See payment plan terms and conditions below.
Print at Home - No Processing Fee
Convenience, security, and savings are three great reasons to choose PRINT AT HOME tickets. When you renew your tickets before the May 5 deadline, we will waive the processing fee!
How does it work? It’s easy:
- When renewing by mail, fill out the order form with your renewal invitation and check the PRINT AT HOME box and subtract $9.00 from your order total.
- When renewing by phone, call 866-455-RACE (7223) and tell an agent you’d like to select PRINT AT HOME to receive your tickets. $9.00 will be subtracted from your order total and you will receive an email with your tickets attached for you to print.
- When renewing online, select method of delivery as PRINT AT HOME and $9.00 will be subtracted from your order total.
Would you like to move your seats for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race? If you are interested in relocating your seats and/or adding additional seats, you must first renew and provide payment for your current seats by the May 5 deadline. Next, call our ticket office at 866-455-RACE (7223) during the Relocation Period, May 15-16.
NEW in 2014: We are now offering youth pricing in every grandstand! Tickets for kids 12 and younger may be purchased at $25 off the adult on-sale price in any seating area.
We continue to offer a Family Section in Colonial E, where alcohol is prohibited. Prices for kids 12 and younger are even lower in this special section! You must call 866-455-RACE (7223) to renew a ticket at the youth price, and a ticket agent will assist you. Youth pricing will not be available online during the renewal period. Ask about special kids pricing for fan hospitality, too!
Tent camping is available at Richmond International Raceway in Lot J. Lot J is located northwest of the track off of Richmond-Henrico Turnpike. Additionally, on-site, overnight parking is available for motorhomes and RVs in the Meadowbridge Unreserved RV Parking located in Lot J. Unreserved daily and overnight parking spaces are available for RVs, Motorhomes, Campers and Oversized Vehicles for the September 5-6 NASCAR weekend. The Meadowbridge RV Parking is located north of the track on Meadowbridge Road. To purchase passes in advance, call 866-455-RACE (7223). For additional information and amenities, visit the Camping home page.
- If you purchase the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality (September 6) by May 5, the special renewal price is $75, a savings of $5 off the regular price.
- The special renewal period price for the Friday Pit Pass (September 5) is $35, a $15 savings off the regular full price.
Special kids pricing is available for the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality!
- For kids 12 and younger, the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality price is $40. Kids 3-Wide Fan Hospitality does include a Pre-Race Pit Pass.
Kids 3-Wide Hospitality does not come with alcohol tickets. The kids pricing on the 3-Wide Fan Hospitality is valid at any time.
When you renew your NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets before the May 5 deadline, you can add general admission tickets for the NASCAR Nationwide Series race for $25 and reserved NASCAR Nationwide Series tickets for $35. See some of your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers mix it up with the Nationwide Series regulars "under the lights" in some old-school, Friday-night short track racing at Richmond International Raceway at a great low price in 2014.
By participating in the special ‘Half Now, Half Later’ or ‘4-Part’ payment plans for your Renewal order, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
• This offer is non-refundable. Once the order is placed your credit card will be charged according to the terms set forth herein.
• You will receive a final email confirmation when your final payment is processed. Renewals received after the deadline date of May 5 are not eligible for this plan.
• This offer is valid for Renewal customers requesting the Half Now, Half Later or 4-Part Payment Plan using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards only.
• Sorry, we are unable to accept checks or money orders for the payment plan.
• If payment is denied at any stage of the payment plan, the entire payment will be required immediately. No refund of full or partial payments.
• Tickets will not be distributed until full payment is made (for customers who selected ‘Print at Home’, once your order is paid in full, you will receive an email with the ‘Print at Home’ instructions).
• A limit of one (1) credit card may be used for this payment plan.
For the ‘Half now, Half Later’ Payment Plan:
• The first payment (50% of total order) will be processed when your order is received.
• Final payment (50% of total order) will be automatically charged on August 1, 2014.
For the ‘4-Part’ Payment Plan:
• The first payment (25% of total order) will be processed when your order is received.
• The final three payments will be processed automatically (each 25% of the total order) on June 6, July 7, and August 1.