Have you ever wanted take your car and ride in the tire treads of drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano, just to name a few? Well, this is your shot to do just that.
RIR will again open its gates again in 2017 to drive FIVE laps around the ¾-mile oval in exchange for a $20 donation to Richmond International Raceway Cares – the track’s Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation that assists nonprofits throughout the Greater Richmond Metropolitan Area.
Stay tuned for our 2017 dates - which will be announced soon!
- Drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- You must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. to be guaranteed your laps.
- Maximum speed is 55 mph, and drivers must stay behind the Pace Car.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Headlights must be on at all times.
- No passing any other vehicle at any time.
- Laps may be postponed due to inclement weather.
- Motorcycles are permitted.
- Drivers must be able to provide current proof of insurance for the vehicle.
- Drivers and Riders may be required to sign a liability waiver.
- Length of event will vary depending on number of participants.
- Additional laps may be purchased on site, on a case by case basis and depending on availability.
- RIR has the right to cancel any date it deems necessary due to weather or safety conditions. If a cancellation is necessary, RIR will make best effort to contact guests in advance of their visit.
Please contact us at 804-228-7500 or email@example.com if you have any questions.