You know that saying “the best money I ever spent”? Well, we’re convinced this is one of those times. Each month, RIR opens its gates for fans to drive FIVE laps around the ¾-mile oval in exchange for a $20 donation to Richmond International Raceway Cares – the track’s Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation that assists nonprofits throughout the Greater Richmond Metropolitan Area.
See below for available dates and a link to sign up in advance.
With the Anthem Richmond Marathon taking place that same day, be sure to plan your route to the track accordingly! Part of Laburnum Ave will be closed off for the race, so we recommend using I-95 Exit 82 (Chamberlayne Ave) if you're coming from the North, and I-64 Exit 76 (Chamberlayne Ave) if you're coming from the West.
- To participate, drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Maximum speed is 55 mph, and drivers must stay behind the Pace Car.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Laps may be postponed due to inclement weather.
- Motorcycles are permitted.
- Length of event will vary depending on number of participants. To ensure you receive your laps you must arrive within ONE HOUR of the listed event start time.
- Additional laps may be purchased on site, on a case by case basis and depending on availability.
- RIR has the right to cancel any date it deems necessary due to weather or safety conditions. If a cancellation is necessary, RIR will make best effort to contact guests in advance of their visit.
- Please contact us at 804-228-7500 or email@example.com if you have any questions