Check the view from your seats with our 3-D interactive seating chart.
September 10, 2016
Federated Auto Parts 400
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series goes under the lights for the "Last Race to Make the Chase," the Federated Auto Parts 400. Join us for the 25th Anniversary of the Night Race and watch drivers compete for a spot in the Chase.
Advance tickets start at $35.
Kids 12 and younger are $25 off the adult price in every section.
Family Section presented by Virginia529 College Savings Plan for the Federated Auto Parts 400 Sprint Cup Series race is available. Alcohol is prohibited in this section. To order, please call 866-455-7223.
For our ADA guests, Accessible Seating Options are also available.
Start Time: TBD
Renew your seats for the 2016 Federated Auto Parts 400 by December 4th.
or call 866-455-7223!
- Richmond International Raceway Honors a NASCAR Legend
- Racing at Richmond – It’s as Simple as Day and Night
- Rusty Wallace Sheds Some Light On Day Racing at RIR
- Matt Kenseth Wins the Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Race at RIR
- Chase Elliott Wins the Virginia529 College Savings Plan 250 NASCAR XFINITY Race